Hibari Clinic (hereinafter referred to as "this clinic"). in line with Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, is committed to protect and secure personal information obtained in the performance of its duties. The clinic collects the following personal information relevant to its legitimate purpose. The collected personal information will be kept/stored and accessed only by authorized personnel and will not be shared with any outside parties unless the disclosure is required by law, consented by the patient, or in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
A. Purpose of use
Our clinic will use the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- To provide medical services;
- To explain the condition to the family;
- For medical insurance work;
- For accounting;
- For cooperation with other hospitals to protect the life and health of the patient;
- To request advice from an outside doctor, etc.
B. Third party disclosure
All collected personal information shall remain confidential and shall not be disclosed except under the following circumstances:
- When required by law;
- When the patient gives his/her consent, or his/her authorized representative;
- Planning for quality service;
- Reporting of communicable, infectious and other notable diseases, including those that pose a serious health and safety threat to the public such as, but not limited to:
- Food Poisoning
- Breakthrough epidemic of contagious diseases;
- Biological or chemical warfare;
- Emerging and re-emerging diseases
- Continuing care to patients;
- Reporting of injury;
- Reporting of interpersonal violence to proper authorities;
- Reporting of diseases as registered in the Philippine Integrated Diseases Surveillance and Response;
- Mandatory reporting required by licensing and accreditation bodies (e.g., Department of Health, Philippines Health Insurance Corporation, Department of Interior and Local Government, Department of Social Welfare and Development, etc.)
- When it is necessary to protect the life and health of the patient and the patient is not legally or physically able to express his/her consent, consent must be obtained whenever is possible, from a legally entitled person;
- When the patient is unconscious or incapacitated has doubts about his / her judgment ability and needs to inform his / her parent, spouse, family or related organizations at the time of treatment; When it is necessary to improve public health and to raise children soundly, and it is difficult to obtain their consent. When it is necessary to cooperate in the execution of legal affairs by national organizations, local public bodies, their trustees, etc., and there is a possibility that the execution of affairs may be affected by obtaining the consent of the person.
Locations & Inquiries
|Address:||HIBARI CLINIC, Unit 1201 High Street South Corporate Plaza, Tower 1, 26th Street Corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig 1634|
|Phone Number:||(02) 70012397 (English Only) |
For inquiries or to set an appointment in Japanese, please reach us with the LINE app.